Wednesday, December 20, 2006

STILL on the fence....

We're still trying to decide between two agencies...We have gotten good feedback from both of the agencies now and we just have to make a decision.

I thought I had decided about 5 times now, then I get another email from the other agency and I am back on the fence. What to do, what to do?? I guess this just means that we are definitely NOT supposed to make a definite decision until after Christmas. I will have both agencies send me all the information I need and all of the application forms, etc. Then, after Christmas we will make a decision and STICK WITH IT!

One of the agencies requires a bigger financial investment right at the beginning, so if we go with them, we are going to have to scrounge up the $4700 needed to get started right away. So, we may have to wait even a little longer to get started. We'll see how it all works out.

Anyway-I'll keep you all posted on what our plans are when we know them. Who knew that I would be so indecisive at this point?

No comments: