Thursday, March 22, 2007

Choosing...

A great picture with an even greater message.


I "borrowed" this picture from another adoptive parent at:



Lisa and Pierre are adopting a sibling pair of girls from Ethiopia. Lisa recently got back from a trip to Ethiopia and has some really fantastic pictures and videos on her blog - you should definitely check them out. I am so looking forward to seeing pictures of their girls when they get them home. I love reading stories about other families adopting sibling groups from Ethiopia. Z and I are planning to adopt a sibling pair and the dynamics of adopting siblings (and older children) are certainly different than adopting an infant. It is great to know that there are other people who will share in our experiences.

1 comment:

Sarah Riedel said...

Chanda,
I am reading (at your suggestion- per Peggy) There is No Me Without You, and all I can say is, "Wow!" That book should be required reading! Sarah