Friday, June 29, 2007

No...those aren't their REAL names!

I've had a few people ask me if Jellybean and Peanut are the boys' real names...

No - they aren't the boys' real names! Jellybean and Peanut are the names I chose to use a long time ago (on the blog - not in real life). For privacy reasons, we decided not to share the boys' real names on the blog. The internet is a big place with all kinds of people. We don't really think that we are especially susceptible to an internet weirdo, but you never know. Plus, the boys have their own stories to tell - this one is MINE. They don't need MY story following them around forever! So, I've decided not to share their real-life names on my blog (which is a shame, really 'cause their names are great!)

For those of you who are 'net friends and family - feel free to drop me an email and I will be happy to share their names with you!

I will eventually share what we've decided to "do" with their names....as far as keeping their Ghanian names, giving them new names entirely, etc.

No comments: