Friday, November 2, 2007

Uncovering the Secret

...Pause...

Not long after our last court date was cancelled, I talked to Anita and we decided that she wouldn't tell me when our next court date was until it was all over. But, it turns out that Anita can't keep a secret so I knew ahead of time! ;)

So, I've been keeping a secret these last couple of days. We've had a court date scheduled for TODAY!!

The news?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE PASSED!!!!

Z and I are parents to two adorable little boys!! Now we just need to work on getting them home!!

More info to come - I have phone calls to make and emails to send!

...Resume Happy Dance...

3 comments:

Jen & Matt said...

That is the BEST NEWS!!! Congratulations Mommy Chanda and Daddy Zack!!!!!!

Renee said...

Happy Dancing here for you too!!!

Love,
Renee

Leslie said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!