Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Whirlwind Trip to Texas

I'm still catching up from our 4-day trip to Texas! Z's oldest brother got married over the weekend, so we spent the weekend in Texas enjoying the warm weather and excellent company (how'd I get so lucky to marry into such a great family?!?!)

Driving from Iowa to Texas (and back) makes for a lot of time sitting in the car. Perhaps this was training for our LONG flight to Ghana to pick up our boys?!?! I will say, though, that our drive was filled with lots of good conversation (Z and I got more chatting in than we usually have time to do) and we listened to two interesting audio books. What did people do before audio books??

I will leave you with some photos of the wedding...


YAY! Kiss the bride!




Z's family...What a good looking bunch!


Me and my hunny...


Wedding Cake


Groom's Cake...check out the cute strawberries!

No comments: