Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

The Christmas Tree at Eban House....the little stockings are "extras" that I sent along with Z. Before he left we put together little stockings for each of the kids at Eban House. I'm glad that they were able to find a use for the extra ones!



The boys in their brand new traditional outfits! Aren't they just the most handsome little boys? I can't wait to get them home! The guy standing in the background is Z....I now have photographic evidence that he is there!

Thanks to Anita for posting the photos for everyone....Being able to hear about the boys' Christmas and seeing pictures is the next-best thing to having them home for the holidays. All of the kids look so beautiful in their new traditional outfits! What a great looking bunch...I can't wait for them all to come home to their families!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are some great looking boys! Awesome sunglasses! :)

Stacie said...

They look great! I'm so glad Z is there and we get to see pictures of your cute boys!