Thursday, January 3, 2008

Coming Home!

My boys are coming home!! All 3 of them!!!

The appointment at the embassy this morning went well. They are scheduled to pick up the boys' visas tomorrow morning...and then they are ready to catch their flight out of Ghana on Saturday.

It still doesn't quite feel real...and maybe it won't until I see them at the airport. I have so much to do my head is swimming. But, I also know that if some of it doesn't quite get done, it isn't the end of the world.

Zack and the boys should arrive HOME on Sunday morning!!!

We would appreciate continued prayers for safe travels and for patience and wisdom as we navigate the waters of becoming a family of 4.

I will keep you all posted as I hear more....and of course, I will post a picture (or two or ten) when they arrive!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! This post made me a little teary eyed! Congratulations. Sunday is only 3 days from now! Holy cow! You all will be in my prayers.

YIPPIE!!!!

Jen said...

Soooo happy for your FAMILY!!! Sending our love and prayers from MN for safe travels and the best homecoming ever!!!

~Jen & Matt

Tanya said...

That is really great news! I send HUGS, along with my love and prayers from Chicago! BIG SMILES!
--Tanya

bennyrun said...

Congratulations!

the Isaacs said...

Man oh man oh man!!!!!! Hooray!!!!

:)

- Jennifer

Leslie said...

WOW Chanda--congratulations!!! I will be praying for y'all and looking for the pictures!!

Kristin Jag said...

Yipee!!!!!Can't wait to read more from you when they get home. We will be praying for them over the weekend.

Megan said...

CONGATULATIONS! We are so excited for you! We will continue to pray for safe travels and a wonderful reunion!

Stacie said...

YAY!!!! That is such great new! I'm a little teary eyed too - I'm so happy for you! Saying prayers for safe travel!

Sarah Riedel said...

Looking forward to meeting the new members of the family! Congratulations! Sarah and Nathan

K said...

So good to read! :)
Can't wait to hear about the homecoming.