Saturday, January 5, 2008

One More Sleep

I have one more sleep until I get to meet my boys for the first time (and reunite with my hubby). I am just so excited I could burst!

I have about a half a million things that I would like to get done today so that life will be slightly easier once they arrive. I've got errands to run, groceries to buy, cleaning to do, and finishing touches in the boys' room to complete.

But, all I want to do is look up their flight and track it as it flies through the air.

Alright...I'm closing the laptop and I'm going to go be productive.

Please continue prayers for safe travels for Zack and the boys. If all goes well and all their connections are completed as planned, then I will have all of my boys home tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm so excited for you - I hope you can sleep tonight! Probably after doing all those things you'll be exhausted! Enjoy your first moments with your sons!!

Jim & Laurel said...

Praying with you for safe travels and a blessed homecoming!


Laurel

Megan said...

I remember feeling that same way on our way to meet our children for the first time! We will be praying for your family. We are very excited for you and of course, we can't wait to see that first family picture of the four of you...but we know that you'll have lots to do before you have time to take the picture, and upload it to the blog! Nevertheless, we'll be checking back soon as we pray for you!

Kristin Jag said...

We flew back into town from your neck of the woods just a couple hours ago and the five of us were thinking and praying for your boys to have a safe trip. We had brought along some pictures from Eban house, so my kiddos were excited to know just who was "coming home" tomorrow. You are so blessed and we are thrilled for you. Hope you are sleeping and Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!