Sunday, January 6, 2008

They're Home!!!

They are here!!!

And all is going well, so far!

The boys are amazing...they have the most amazing laughs...and the most beautiful eyes. They were shy and quiet at the airport, but have really opened up now that we are home. I am sure they will continue to open up as time goes on.

We've explored the new bedroom, checked out the new toys, played with matchbox cars, eaten red beans and rice for lunch, taken a walk around the neighborhood, had a snowball fight, and now its nap time!

Thank you all for your prayers...we most certainly appreciate them!

I will fill in lots more details and write more later. For now, we are going to soak up this family time.

I will definitely post pictures when I can. The airline lost Zack's luggage, so we have to wait to get that back before we can transfer photos from the camera to the computer (the cord was in Zack's checked luggage). Bummer.

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Kristin Jag said...

Praise God! I have been checking this hourly at least and didn't really think that you would update today- so thanks! We are all thrilled for you here and excited that you are now a family. It sure sounds like a wonderful Sunday afternoon at your home.

Tanya said...

I am so excited that all 4 of you are together! How wonderful! I have been thinking about you all weekend. Hugs to all.

Erin said...

Oh Chanda... HUGE congrats!!! I could not be more happy for you, Zack and the boys. What a happy, happy day!!!!!
Hugs,
Erin

Jim & Laurel said...

Praising the Lord with you, and hoping our homecoming will come soon.

Blessings,

Laurel :)

K said...

So wonderful that they are home and our forever your boys! :)
So happy for all of you.
I am looking forward to more stories and photos.
God bless your lovely family.

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome Home to the newest members of your family! I'm sure you are loving every minute of having them all home!