Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Living Vicariously

Tonight my better half went off to see the Superbowl (well...his version of the Superbowl, that is).
Those who know my husband well, know that he is a BIG fan of politics....especially if it is politics of the Democratic persuasion.
And tonight, Barack Obama had a rally in Des Moines, Iowa. So, Z left work a little early, took his on-call phone for work (since it happens to be his turn for on-call this week), and headed to Des Moines to get in line to wait for the gate to open so he could take his seat and wait for Barack to speak.

He had a pretty good seat, if you ask me!


Can you see Barack and Michelle in the picture below? Its like a "Where's Waldo" puzzle!
I'm so jealous....I stayed home with the kiddies while he went to the rally. But, I think I spied Z on CNN right near the end of Barack's speech!!

2 comments:

Randy Furco said...

Good PICS.....

Anonymous said...

What a waste of an afternoon! Now if McCain was in town it might be a little different!!!!!