Monday, May 19, 2008

Look what I did...

For the next three days after Mother's Day...



I transferred files from my old computer to my new pretty, small, super fast computer. It turns out that the Easy Transfer Cable is not so easy. Bummer. But, we did finally get all my stuff transferred over (I hope)!

I'm not a very gracious gift receiver when the gift is a big one! So...I did what any logical girl in my situation would do. I said "I love it! But, could we please look for one that is not quite so expensive and not quite so overpowered?" Z humored me...and we went back to Best Buy to do some more looking. We ended up getting a new Dell computer that I LOVE!

The new computer is on the left and the old (big, clunky, SLOW) computer is on the right. I think Z has some big plans for my old computer as soon as I give him the go-ahead. I'm nervous, though....I want to make sure I have everything I need transferred alright...because I know once Z gets his hands on it my stuff is GONE!

No comments: