Friday, June 27, 2008

Waiting for ???

For the past few weeks, I've been living in limbo a bit. Waiting for news, waiting for resolution, waiting for....something. On Fridays of these weeks, I get a twinge of sadness when I realize that there has been no big news for the week. Instead, I'll have to go through the weekend, hoping that next week will bring resolution.

Today I found out that resolution is further away than I'd hoped. So I'll wait longer.

Yes....someday I will divulge the reason for the waiting...but now is not the time. You'll have to wait with me.

2 comments:

Nic and Megan Olson said...

Waiting is sooooo tough. Weekends are no longer the best part of the week. I'm waiting right with you!

Amalama said...

I look forward to hearing your news when it is time. I can relate to frustrating Fridays myself. ;) One of these days, maybe we'll get the fruitful Fridays we long for!

Amy F.