Monday, September 29, 2008

The Week in Photos

What's a mom to do when you hear a crash from the other room, followed by "Ouch!" ? Well, go to the other room and remind the kids that this is exactly why they aren't supposed to wrestle while mom is cooking dinner. I figured that since they wanted to wrestle and get so close to each other that they bashed heads, that they could share the ice pack, too.
Though, I was pretty sure no one was too damaged...
Hmm....I wonder what Peanut is dreaming about??
On Friday night, the boys had a special movie night in their room. This is a very rare treat for them...but the grown-ups in the house wanted to watch the presidential debate. For some reason, I didn't think the kiddos would be that interested in the debate...


3 comments:

Heather A. said...

lol, are you trying to tell us something or am I just not smart enough to figure out where the pictures are?

Heather A. said...

Um, never mind, that answer would be. . . . . I just wasn't smart enough!!!

Bingaling said...

LOL! Heather, it was me who was stupid. I accidentally hit "publish" before I had imported the photos (or written any text for that matter). But the pictures are there now!