Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today is one of *those* days.

It seems the autumn cold is going around here and at the moment I'm the only one in the family not sporting a runny nose and a sore throat. Which, of course, means that I'm the one making all the tea and wiping all the noses (well, I let Z handle his own nose). It also means that I get to bear the brunt of the tiredness and cranky attitudes.

Last night I was called into the boys' room 3 times between 11pm and midnight. It seems Peanut needed some extra assurance last night. I understand...he's not feeling well...and that's when you need a mommy most. First it was because he needed a drink...then he wanted to tell me that he was coughing...and then it was because he wanted me to rest by him for a while. As a result, I'm a bit tired myself today.

The cranky attitudes are getting tough to handle today. And to be honest, I'm not sure if its them who need the time-out, or me. Now that I said it, its probably me.

Let's hope tomorrow (or maybe this afternoon after nap time) is better.

3 comments:

Amalama said...

Here is hoping everyone gets better soon and that YOU stay healthy! No fun!

Fabu

Heather A. said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better and less cranky. Hang in there!

Heather A

Carolyn T said...

Hi!!
Praying everyone is feeling better!!
AND that you will participate in the fact that I tagged you on my blog!! Please go there when you get time...You are too COOL not to know!
Love,
Care