Monday, October 13, 2008

Political Funny

Z and I are news and politics junkies. This political season has us all in a tizzie...its like its the Super Bowl or something around here. I make fun appetizers for debate watching nights...we tune in to CNN every morning and evening...and check the online news sources for news reports throughout the day. Its like an addiction, really.

But, it also means that the boys often hear us talking about Barack Obama and John McCain. They are definitely household names around here.

This afternoon, I was letting the boys watch a little Spongebob Squarepants when the Nickelodeon version of a political add came on during a commercial break. The "Kids Pick The President" add features both Senator Obama and Senator McCain. When the add was over, Jellybean turned to me and said:

"Mommy - look! Its Uncle Bama and John The Cane!"

It was too funny not to post for all of you to enjoy.

3 comments:

zbert said...

They have a definite favorite though...

KelseyChristine said...

hahahahaha
that made my day!

Ericka said...

OMGosh, I"m the SAME WAY!!!!!!
Get this, I watch MSNBC because it favors democrat, then I'll watch FOX because it favors republican.
I'm SO glad there are others like me out there.
My four year old runs around his playground at preschool singing, GObama, Go McCain.