Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brrr...

For the past couple of weeks the boys have been telling me that they miss the "slow" (snow). They want it to snow so they can build a snow man and go outside to play in it. They keep reminding me that it "take a long time" for the snow. And I keep trying to convince them that we will be just fine if the snow holds off for a while longer. After all, if the snow comes back, then the COLD comes back, too.

Well, its November now and the cold is coming. A cold front is moving through. Today's high is 50 degrees (with rain showers) and tomorrow the high is 38 degrees, with snow flurries in the forecast. And I'm sure it will head downhill from there.

Its that time of year again!

3 comments:

Amy said...

At least it will be "downhill" on a sled though, so the boys will be happy! I feel your pain on this one Chanda- it is magic for the kids but unless you ski as an adult the cold isn't so wonderful!

Fabu

Heather A. said...

Oh how fun! I forgot that your boys came home when it was still winter! It's closing in on the boys being home a whole year now. My how time flies.

Mary is facinated by the snow even though she hasn't seen it yet,and I can't wait to see how she reacts to it. I have no doubt she'll be introduced to snow by a giant snowball in her face courtesy of her sister!

Robin Dodd Photography said...

Chanda,

Your so sweet!! about the pics. I would love to take you guys photos!! My girls say "slow" too. it's so cute..