Monday, December 1, 2008

Peanut Funny

This afternoon we had to make a quick run to the laundromat. Yuck. Our dryer died again and I didn't have it in me to find a place to put two loads of laundry to dry. I loaded all the laundry, two kids, and a few toys in the van and headed off to the big, bad laundromat. Thankfully, Monday at 4:00pm is not exactly a busy time. I got the laundry going, had the boys sit down at one of the tables with their toys and let them entertain themselves. Not long after sitting down I hear Peanut singing

"Jingle Bells, Tinker Bells, Tinkle all the way..."

I think we'll have to work on the lyrics just a bit before Christmas.

4 comments:

KelseyChristine said...

hahaha I love that

Heather A. said...

LOL!!! How very creative of him!

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL--I love it! What a cutie!

Nikki said...

Hehe, that is cute :)