Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goin' on a Date!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

My dear friend Karen has volunteered to babysit the boys for us tonight...so that means Z and I get to go on a date! We haven't been on one of those for a while. We even have dinner reservations at my very favorite restaurant (a Thai restaurant in our fair city). Yum! We'll have dinner and dessert, followed by a movie (though we're not sure which one yet).

And Karen...well...she'll be in for an interesting evening kid-sitting the boys. I'm sure with all the valentine candy floating around here, the movie they'll watch, and the caffeine-free soda they'll drink tonight she'll be busy (and likely very ready to go home when we get back)! But, the boys love Karen...and I know they'll have a good time.

Thanks to all of you who said such kind words during my moments of discouragement about Twinkie's situation. I know that if it is God's will, then things will work out and Twinkie will join our family. That's what we want...and we'll wait until we get the verdict.

No comments: