Thursday, May 14, 2009

Adding Some Color






The idea of having a big growing garden this summer has fizzled bit by bit. With Z being gone, it just isn't going to happen. But, we have been adding touches of colors here and there...and I did manage to get an herb garden planted (though I just realized I didn't take any photos of it). Even the boys got into the action and had to have their own flowers. They each have a hanging basket of flowers (pansies and snap dragons). I love the fuschia plants...we even had a hummingbird visitor this afternoon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Chanda- your house is so pretty. I love it and that fuschia is to die for! They are one of my favs. I hope you're doing all right with taking care of so much with your honey away. I think about you a lot and admire your strength in handling that! And look at you- splashin' the color and planting herb gardens! :)

Fabu