Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hate rain

Yes. I know that's a strong statement. But right about now, I would be perfectly happy if the rain STOPPED, and didn't come back.

I'm becoming very familiar with the function of this:


And this:


I've been sucking up water from the basement again tonight. Along with dealing with 3 wet dogs...and a dog who WON'T. STOP. BARKING. because he is confined to a room with linoleum flooring.

Not to mention a small child who has suddenly started acting out (I am sure it is related to Z being gone for such a long time...its confusing for him...even though we talk about why he's gone and what will happen when he comes back home). He's gone back to his stand-by method of defiance - not eating (or eating agonizingly slowly). Ugh.

Anyone have a husband you could send over here for a day or two? Mind you...I'm perfectly capable of handling all of this on my own. But...

I'M TIRED.

1 comment:

~R~ said...

Micah does that agonizingly slow eating or not eating at all thing too. It drives me CRAZY! I don't think I've ever talked to anyone who had the same thing with their kid though. Sorry he's having such a hard time.

I'll be praying things settle down for you. I know it's hard to "go it solo". :(