Sunday, June 7, 2009

Compliments

This morning I was surprised to be greeted with a series of wonderful compliments from the boys.

"Mommy - you're the best mommy!"
"Mommy - you're the bestest mommy in the whole world!"
"Yeah - the bestest mommy in the whole world!"
"And you're the best cooker, too."

To which I replied "Thank you boys, I'm glad that you think I'm a good mommy and I'm glad that you like the food that I cook."

"And the cereal!"

Ok...now I get it. I'm the "best mommy" and the "best cooker" because I know how to pour cereal out of a box, into a bowl. And very occassionally, that cereal is Captain Crunch - with crunchberries.

2 comments:

Jen said...

We are headed to Dunkin Donuts which gives me Rockstar status for an hour or so...

Heather A. said...

Hey, we take what we can get, right?