Friday, July 24, 2009

QUILT RAFFLE!!!




Please go to my friend Carolyn's blog and follow the directions to get your name in to win a quilt!! A quilt that I made!!

My mom and I made two quilts for Project HOPEFUL...and the time has come to raffle one of them to raise some funds. Please go check out the quilt and buy some raffle tickets!

Project HOPEFUL is an organization that advocates for the adoption of HIV+ orphans from all over the world. Carolyn works tirelessly to find families for these children, and to help the families who choose to bring these kids into their homes. She is doing her very best to make this process easier for families.

Let's sell some raffle tickets for a GREAT cause!!!

GO HERE.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a gorgeous quilt Chanda! I so admire the ability to craft something so beautiful! :) Lovely! I hope it raises all sorts of money for the fence.

Fabu