Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can you believe he's 7 already???

Today was Jellybean's 7th Birthday. I can't believe he's 7 already. Craziness I tell you...absolute craziness.

Now, Jellybean has had a while to think about what he wanted to do for his birthday this year and he was VERY specific about what he wanted.

He wanted to go bowling for his birthday. He wanted cousins D and A to come along. He wanted to go eat pizza at Pizza Hut. He also wanted to have yellow cake in the shape of a rectangle with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.

So, I guess he got the birthday party of his dreams today. Bowling, cousins, pizza, cake, plus presents.

He had a great day!








2 comments:

A. Gillispie said...

Wow mom! Now you are something special to be able to provide a RECTANGLE cake for his birthday! LOL! He looks so great. Growing up so quickly....

Kristin Jag said...

Happy Birthday to him! I would have to agree with his choice of dessert-yellow box cake with chocolate frosting is my absolute favorite! I much prefer that to the fancy schmancy homemade ones!! Good job fullfilling his bday wishes!