Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

I hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas. Its been a while since I've been on here...to be honest, I'm not quite sure if I'm "back" or if I'm just checking in...but I didn't want the holidays to pass without at least a quick update. Our Christmas plans were thwarted by an impending blizzard (which struck where we were headed, not so much where we live). So, we spent a rather relaxing Christmas at home with our tree and our little family of 4. It looks as though we'll be celebrating Christmas well into January now, since the celebrations have just been delayed a bit.


All in all, our Christmas has been a relaxing one. We've enjoyed playing outside, watching movies, playing with new Transformer and Star Wars toys, and catching some extra z's. Life is good.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Jellybean and Peanut look great! I'm glad that you had a nice, relaxing Christmas. I hope you hav a wonderful extended celebratory time.

Heather A. said...

Glad to see you sort of back at least. I've missed you in the blogging world and you guys have been on my heart quite a bit during the past few months. Blessings, Heather

Kristin Jag said...

Wow-it is always so good to see your boys' smiling faces-they are SO good looking! Sounds like you had a snow filled Christmas! It has been two years now since they have been home, huh?